Work Programs in China
Summer English Teaching and Touring Programs
Looking for something unique in summer? Why not check out our summer English teaching program in China that provides a stipend and free local trips and accommodations? This program offers the added benefit of acquiring international work experience through internships, but also provides participants the wonderful opportunity to learn Chinese language and culture. Applications are now being accepted to spend part of the summer teaching English in Guangzhou, China, which is located in the southeast about 2 hours outside of Hong Kong.
- WHO: College students of any majors. Teachers, retired educators and other professionals are also accepted.
- WHERE: Universities, colleges, and schools in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and other cities in South China.
- FEE: Participates will be paid a stipend depending on the length of programs. Airfare and Visas to China are the participants’ responsibility
Included in the program are the following perks:
- Free on-campus (air-conditioned) room & board
- Free transportation to/from the airport
- Free weekend sightseeing to the city
- Free Chinese language and culture classes if available
- Free social activities including the welcome dinner, school visits, home stay, karaoke, local entertainment events.
Participants will teach one or two beginning-level courses in Oral/Conversational English, Reading, Writing, and American Culture.
- Classes taught Monday-Friday
- Classes limited to 20-30 students
- 4-5 class periods per day, 45 minutes each
Applicants should apply at least 4 months before the start time of the internship program.
Application documents include: a current resume , one reference letter, and copy of passport (if available). to submit all material and for further information.
Contact: Belinda Jiang
Address: LIU& DB ENTERPRISES, INC.
DAVID USA EDUCATION
7009 S 107 ST
LAVISTA NE 68128 USA
Long-Term or Degree-Seeking Programs
DUE will recommend the best fit institution of higher learning to you based upon your specific interest and purpose of study if you are seeking for long-term (more than one semester)study or degree-seeking program.